We are delighted to announce our partnership with Jurox, an innovative, family owned animal health company from Australia which launched in the UK in 2013. Their mission is to support and underline a commitment to the field of veterinary anaesthesia and analgesia, with the flagship brand Alflaxan.
The 2 key products Jurox offer are Buprelieve (buprenorphine) and Alflaxan an intravenous anaesthetic.
Buprelieve® (0.3mg/ml buprenorphine) is a potent, long-acting opiate analgesic licensed for use in dogs, cats and horses. At clinical doses buprenorphine has a longer duration of action than morphine.
Buprelieve® : - has the same licensing as it's counterparts
- is available in10ml multi-dose glass vials for easy administration
- is one of the most cost effective analgesic products available
Alfaxan® is a reliable and effective intravenous anaesthetic that is licenced to be used in dogs and cats and pet rabbits.
Alfaxan® : - provides a smooth rapid induction and stress-free transition to maintenance anaesthesia
- results in a smooth, consistent and uneventful recovery compared to alternative induction agents
- does not accumulate and is rapidly eliminated from the body
- has been widely used around the world and has proven to have a high therapeutic safety margin
Discounts will go live as of 1st September 2017
which means rebates will automatically start to come through in your November payment